- There are hundreds of wigs to choose from but not a single brand name, even on sites which claim to sell brand name wigs.
- There’s no contact address or phone number. You may find an address in mainland China or Hong Kong hidden somewhere on the site.
- Poor English, particularly in short sentences, and standard English, used in longer reviews and on whole pages. That’s because the latter have been from reputable wig sites
- If you save an image and use Google Image Search you’ll probably find that the photo shows a wig manufactured by a reputable company. Product model images are stolen frequently from name brands like Ellen Wille, Raquel Welch, Jon Renau, Gabor, Noriko and others.
- Shop only authorized web site for name brand wigs. See authorized retailer list!
Month: February 2020
Scam using Paypal : KAMI WIGS
28 Bad Kami Wigs Reviews, see below
diane 05/27/2019 at 06:41 PM
I had the same experiance!! Do NOT buy from them
kate 07/02/2019 at 06:30 PM
I wish I would have seen this earlier!
MARILYN 07/10/2019 at 06:58 PM
Chucki 07/13/2019 at 06:48 PM
EXACTLY the same thing happened to me, then I got a nonsense message from them saying that I had refused to send them a picture.
Click here to read more about KamiWigs! Read more KamiWigs.com and other posts.
WigKiss.com – Scam or Legit? Be aware to check before you buy at Wig Kiss
A NEW wig site called WigKiss launched in the United States of America. Looks like so many other Chinese knock-off sites. At first glance ripped-off images from Celebrities like Jan Fonda, Heather Locklear, Halle Berry and many more.
WigKiss.com is using stolen images for false adverting, for example they stole Dolce by Noriko Wigs. DESCRIPTION: Dolce by Noriko is a fun short style with soft large barrel curls and texture galore! HIGHLIGHTS: – Standard cap – Average cap size with . . ., see WigKiss product page below:
Please make a difference and share your experience with Wig Kiss! Wig Kiss is using Google shopping and Goggle AdWords to lure customers in with false product images from legit online shopping sites and celebrities.